Thursday, October 05, 2006

Friends and Cities

Vimme has spent time with the new friend every day now. The only difference in their characters I've noticed so far is, that Vimme is more into taking physical risks, thus getting more cuts and bruises.

Such a pity there isn't a Star Trek type of a transporter room service between Tokyo and Espoo (where we'll move). For those people who have never heard of Espoo: it's the same for Helsinki as Yokohama is for Tokyo - a big city right next to a gigantic one... except that Helsinki isn't gigantic at all and Espoo isn't big. But you know what I mean. And if you don't - what can I do? Give finglish lessons?

Anyway, one of the only things I've been secretly wishing for Vimme (one shouldn't have any expectations what comes to one's kids) is that he would have friends and he would know how to be a good friend to his friends. I might get lucky with this one. Happy happy, joy joy!

No comments: