Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tokyo Housewife's Leaving

Tomorrow my career as Tokyo Housewife is finally over. A weekend full of goodbyes has gone (god, it's sad to say goodbye) and the last bit of packing is left to be done.

I think I am one of the luckiest people on this planet what comes to the people I've met. I must have met all the most wonderful people in Tokyo and I have a feeling we'll meet again don't know when, don't know where... (at his point I am singing out loud). Why can't everybody move to Finland with me?

I won't abandon you my dear readers. I will go on reporting about my ever so exciting life once I have an internet access in Finland. Until then - Sayonara.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes and safe travels!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a nice flight. I don't say goodbye. Matane!

Timorous Beastie said...

Bye bye and safe journey. Hope to see you again before too long. xxx

Jo said...

be careful what you wish for.... the whole of tokyo could turn up on your doorstep!

i wish you a safe and quiet journey 'home', and good luck with the next episode in your life.

xxx

Sunny said...

Have a safe trip. Will catch you in Europe next time round

Liisa said...

Thank you everyone! I am in Finland already and still very jetlagged. The flight went well and all is fine. Catch you later people!

Timorous Beastie said...

Wayhay, welcome home! Hope your new flat is nice.

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back! Glad to hear that everything went well. We can't wait to see you in GBG.
Joanne