Saturday, October 14, 2006

Karaoke Is Always A Good Choice

Our last guest will leave early tomorrow morning. She will take some Vimme's toys with her (about 10 kg) in an ancient plastic suitcase, which propably won't travel anywhere after this journey, if not to a garbage container. Toys, of course, will be removed before that.

I have packed another small suitcase full with Vimme's clothes. There is a cardboard box to fill with stuff and send it to us in Finland. And I haven't even started to think about packing my own stuff.

Oh dear.

But I don't think about all that today. I go to Karaoke instead.

3 comments:

The Pixy Princess said...

Have a safe flight home Liisa.
I've loved reading about your Japanese life and adventures over the past year.

You and Jo and Beastie have inspired me to make a trip to Japan (next year in March/ April) and I hope that Japan lives up to all I've heard about it through the blogs!

Liisa said...

Thank you Nix.

You will like Japan for sure and your timing is perfect: you'll have a chance to experience sakura hanami.

Let's see if I can convert you to a Finland enthusiastic in the future ;-)

The Pixy Princess said...

As Jo said... be careful what you wish for...