Sunday, October 01, 2006

Getting Ready to Go

I had a list of things I thought I would buy before leaving Japan, like shoes with separate big toe, baggy workman trousers, 'Hello Kitty' pocket watch, all kinds of kitchen stuff, T-shirts with Japanese text etc. Today at shops I looked at various objects and while watching them came to a conclusion that I don't need any of those. I didn't buy anything I had planned to buy. Let's see how much I will regret that when I'm back in Europe.

It looks like we are going to have a flat ready to move in when we arrive to Helsinki in the middle of this month. It's a huge relief. Now I can focus on hunting a day care place for the kid + packing, moving and unpacking. Any volunteers to help me?

Doesn't "A day care place for the kid" sound just fantastic!

No comments: