Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Unintresting Person

Now that I have a kid I have noticed that it makes me totally unintresting in some people's eyes. Especially when I reveal that I am a house wife. I first found it very disturbing and extreamly unfair. I was put into 'unwanted' category without any chance to prove what a jerk I can be. Argh.

Then I remembered how I was before the boy came into my life. Most kids just annoyed me. And most mothers too - oooooh, especially mothers! All they did was talk about their kids, about how tired they were, how they had gained weight, and anything totally trivial.

So, I am not reacting to negative actions on that front anymore. I understand where people with the 'unwanted'-stamp stand. I am simply letting negativity pass by and I will keep my eyes open for more tolerant people ...who want to know all about my adorable little boy. Muahahahahaaaaa!

No comments: