Monday, December 18, 2006

Busy Hostess

I have been tagged again by lovely Tim. I will return to her tagging once I have other than a Japanese toddler's book or a Finnish translation of latest Harry Potter next to me.

It's fun to have visitors: my friend from Japan with her super-cute, 10 months old baby girl. I have enjoyed their company a lot as well as showing wonders of Finland to them.

Next on our scedule is to get ready for christmas, that is to increase gradually our food intake to be able to survive all the christmas gluttony.

2 comments:

Boo said...

Hi! Liisa! I'm glad to be able to read your blog again, cos my pc had been unstable and I could't read any blog, even mine.
I hope you survive christmas season and will have good holiday season:)

Liisa said...

Welcome back online boo! Merry christmas to you too.