Friday, December 01, 2006

Five Things, Instead of Three or Four

I got tagged by Timorous Beastie. Now I am wondering what five things I could tell about myself that I hadn't told already.

Thinking, thinking, thinking...

1. Long ago someone told me to start modelling. She arranged me to a shooting and that was the only one I ever did. The photographer complained about my bad skin (at that point my acne wasn't that bad anymore) and I didn't think I had looks for the job anyway. So I quit before I even started.

2. I think "the natural way" to give a birth to a baby is the most unnatural (been there, done that) and everyone woman should have a right to have a cesarean section, if they wanted one. Or even better: men should carry unborn babies. I guess I have to consult Universe's Biological Design Deparment (UBDD) about these improvements.

3. I used to have a sweater saying: "I love mankind - it's people I hate". I wish I still had it.

4. I am in an acute need of a vacation. I know, I've told that about 100 times before, but I still am.

5. A palm reader told me that I have been a sailor during three past life times. That explains my shameless swearing (in Finnish).

No comments: